Mindmapbc.ca – Help you can trust. LGBTQ2S+ friendly and free.
Mindhealthbc.ca – Online resources for people with mental health & substance use issues and their loved ones. Take an assessment quiz, find resources and get the information you can trust
Heretohelp.ca – Learn and access mental health and substance use resources
Student.ubc.ca – Resources and helpful tips organized by topic
MoodFx.ca – An interactive tool to help with depression and low mood
Headspace – Learn to meditate and live mindfully https://www.headspace.com
Therapy Assisted Online – https://thepath-ca.taoconnect.org
- Learn about managing stress, anxiety, anger, problem-solving and relationships
- Evaluate your alcohol and drug use
- Sign up for a free, secure, and private account with your UBC email
Spotlight on Mental Health – www.spotlightonmentalhealth.com Shares issues, events, and ideas. For the people who use mental health services and their friends, families, and supporters
- We are a community where young Canadians can explore their mental health amongst their peers.
- At WalkAlong, we believe wellness comes from empowerment and we like to see WalkAlong as a companion; someone to walk along with you during your journey to better mental health.
- This portal is a Canadian-based mental health resource that also provides information and links to existing mental health care resources for friends & family members.
- Foundry is a province-wide network of integrated health and social service centres for young people ages 12-24. Foundry centres provide a one-stop-shop for young people to access mental health care, substance use services, primary care, social services and youth and family peer supports.
- Support includes education, self-care tools, website links, and assistance in connecting to local professional resources.
- The Collaborative RESearch Team to study psychosocial issues in Bipolar Disorder (CREST.BD) is a multidisciplinary collaborative network of researchers, health care providers and community members (people living with bipolar disorder, their family members and supports) dedicated to researching and exchanging knowledge about psychological and social factors in bipolar disorder.
- Our aim is to enhance the wellness of people living with the condition.
- British Columbia’s online resource for Early Psychosis Intervention
- Early Psychosis Intervention (EPI) is a specialized approach to providing services to individuals affected by psychosis.
- Website includes information about resources, getting help, supporting a loved one, treatment, etc.
- HeadsUpGuys is a resource built to support men in their fight against depression by providing tips, tools, information about professional services, and stories of success.
- Our project was created in partnership with the Movember Foundation and UBC.
If you’re interested in borrowing a book, magazine or movie, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our facilitators can meet you at a meeting and bring the material.